Our range of over 2,000 vehicles available through the Motability Scheme has now been updated.
Every three months, we renegotiate our prices with manufacturers so that we can offer you a choice of vehicles that are both affordable and suitable for your needs. And with such a wide variety available, we’re sure you’ll be able to find one that’s right for you.
if you’re new to the Motability Scheme, request a FREE Scheme information pack which gives a snapshot of the latest cars and highlights the value for money options available on the Scheme.
When you lease a car through the Scheme, there are three pricing options available. Take a look at a small selection of what’s available below.
Cars that cost less than your mobility allowance:
There are around 150 cars that cost less than your mobility allowance, giving you money back to spend as you wish. The amount you pay is fixed during your lease and the remainder is paid directly to you by the Department for Work and Pensions.
- MG3 Form Sport 1.5 where you keep £9.75 per week
- Nissan Juke Acenta 1.6 where you keep £1.25 per week
- Fiat 500 POP 1.2 where you keep £1.00 per week
See more cars costing less than your allowance
Cars that cost all of your mobility allowance:
There are around 250 cars that cost the same as your allowance, which means you swap the whole of your weekly mobility allowance for the car of your choice. There is no Advance Payment on these models. These cars will display the words ‘Total Allowance’ on the specifications page for weekly rental amount on the Car Search tool.
- Hyundai Tucson 1.6 with hill start and downhill assist control
- Suzuki Vitara 1.6 with steering wheel mounted audio controls
- Honda Jazz 1.3 with front and rear parking sensors
- Mitsubishi ASX 2 1.6 with emergency stop signal system
- Peugeot 2008 SUV 1.2 with Apple play/Android auto
See more cars costing the same as your allowance
Cars that cost all of your mobility allowance and have an Advance Payment:
You can increase your choice further by paying a one-off, non-refundable upfront payment which we call an Advance Payment. The Advance Payment covers the cost between your higher rate mobility allowance and the total cost of your lease.
- From £49 Advance Payment, Volkswagen Golf SE Nav with driver & front passenger lumbar support
- From £99 Advance Payment, Renault Kadjar 1.2 Dynamique Nav with traffic sign recognition
- From £195 Advance Payment, Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.0 with Bang&Olufsen premium sound Play Series
- From £445 Advance Payment, Toyota Auris 1.8 Hybrid with forward collision warning
- From £699 Advance Payment, Volvo V40 2.0 Cross Country with city safety braking system
See more cars costing the same as your allowance plus a one-off Advance Payment
Search the full range
Alternatively, you can search through the full range of cars using our Car Search tool.
Interested in joining the Scheme?
If you have not leased a car through the Motability Scheme before, find out more about the benefits of leasing through the Motability Car Scheme and check your eligibility to join.