We’re excited to announce that following this summer’s warm welcome and successful turn out, our flagship two-day show – The Big Event – will be returning to the NEC in Birmingham on 28 and 29 June 2019. Billy the Bear is waiting to greet both familiar and new faces.
The Big Event is the UK’s largest showcase of cars, scooters and powered wheelchairs for disabled people. Four more regional One Big Day events across the UK are also confirmed throughout the summer. All the events are free to attend and offer plenty of free parking, and free cuppa when you arrive.
The 2019 dates and locations are:
- Friday 28 and Saturday 29 June, The Big Event at the NEC, Birmingham
- Saturday 27 July, One Big Day at Westpoint, Exeter
- Saturday 10 August, One Big Day at Yorkshire Event Centre, Harrogate
- Saturday 7 September, One Big Day at East of England Arena, Peterborough
- Saturday 21 September, One Big Day at Royal Highland Centre, Edinburgh
What to expect
To make finding out more about the Motability Scheme a worry-free experience, we choose accessible venues across the UK. It’s totally free and a great day out for all the family, including special activities for children.
All events feature:
- A huge range of cars scooters, adaptations and Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles on display
- The opportunity to meet experts from WAV and adaptations specialists to find the best solutions to suit your needs
- Motability Scheme advisors available to chat to for advice
- Free parking
- A free tea, coffee or soft drink
- Fully accessible toilets including a high dependency Changing Place
- Quiet area with sensory toys
- A children’s play area including face painting, bouncy castle, and a chance to meet Billy the Bear
- The opportunity to test drive adapted and non-adapted cars
- A free prize draw to win an iPad mini
Stay up to date