Due to popular demand, One Big Day Edinburgh will be returning to the Royal Highland Centre on Saturday 19 September 2020. Come along to see a huge display of cars, Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles (WAVs), scooters and powered wheelchairs available on the Motability Scheme.
With the exciting addition of One Big Day Edinburgh, 2020 will host more events than ever, taking the events far and wide across the UK.
The 2020 Motability Scheme events:
- Saturday 6 June, One Big Day at the Eikon Exhibition Centre, Northern Ireland
- Friday 3 and Saturday 4 July, The Big Event at the NEC, Birmingham
- Saturday 25 July, One Big Day at Westpoint, Exeter
- Saturday 15 August, One Big Day at Yorkshire Event Centre, Harrogate
- Saturday 5 September, One Big Day at East of England Arena, Peterborough
- Saturday 19 September, One Big Day at Royal Highland Centre, Edinburgh
The Big Event and all One Big Days are free to attend, with free parking, in a fully indoor accessible venue. With plenty of free activities to entertain the younger guests including balloon modelling, a bouncy castle, face painting and more.
Over the past decade, these informative events have helped over 140,000 disabled motorists to find out more about leasing cars, powered wheelchairs and scooters through the Motability Scheme’s worry-free leasing package.
The One Big Day events will have helpful Motability Scheme advisors at every event to answer questions about the Scheme, as well as representatives from the Scheme partners, RAC, RSA and Kwik Fit. Information will also be available from Disabled Motoring UK.
Visitors can test drive adapted and standard cars with a professional instructor to find out which vehicles are best suited to their individual needs. Test drives can be booked on the day – visitors simply need to bring along their full driving licence and choose a car to test drive.
For the latest announcements, pictures and videos on One Big Day Edinburgh, please visit the Motability Scheme Facebook page.