Our One Big Day events bring a huge range of cars, scooters and powered wheelchairs together in accessible locations. You can test drive vehicles and speak to our friendly advisors for expert advice. There will also be free prize draws, refreshments, children’s entertainment and more.
This year marks the tenth anniversary of One Big Days and the Scheme is holding its first ever event in Scotland too. So come along to enjoy a great day out for the whole family and find out more about the Motability Scheme at the same time!
What’s included at the events?
We bring everything together in accessible locations, our friendly team are on hand to speak to and it’s totally free. There will be:
- A huge range of cars, scooters, adaptations and Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles on display
- The opportunity to test drive adapted and non-adapted cars
- Motability Scheme advisors available to chat to
- Free parking
- Free tea, coffee or soft drink
- A children’s play area including face painting and a chance to meet Billy the Bear
- A free prize draw to win an iPad mini
There’s no need to book, just come along on the day and find out what the Motability Scheme can give you the ability to do.
To search for events hosted by dealerships near you, visit our events page.