Our free One Big Day events are a great day out for the whole family. As well as offering visitors the chance to experience all that the Motability Scheme has to offer there’s lots of fun for kids to enjoy too.
This summer’s flagship show, The Big Event takes place at the NEC in Birmingham, with the rest of the programme taking place in Lisburn (Northern Ireland), Exeter, Harrogate and Peterborough. Bring the whole family along to a One Big Day event and get involved in our top five fun family-friendly things to do on the day.
1. Kids can enjoy free face painting at the children’s play area and enjoy the day as their favourite cartoon or animal.
2. Billy the bear will be making lots of appearances and he’ll guarantee to keep the children entertained, plus he’s always ready for a family photo.
3. Do not miss the bouncy castle, hours of fun to be had jumping around.
4. Whether it’s a dog or crown, our free balloon modelling experts will be creating inflatable masterpieces for all to enjoy.
5. Snap a selfie in one of our special selfie frames to win a great prize. To enter the competition, simply post your photo on to our Facebook page! Good luck.
Visit our website for more information about our One Big Day events. We look forward to seeing you there.
The Motability Scheme enables disabled people and their families to access a brand new car or scooter, by exchanging their mobility allowance to lease the vehicle of their choice. Find out more: