Our range of over 2,000 vehicles available through the Motability Scheme has now been updated for January–March 2018. Every three months, we renegotiate our prices with manufacturers so that we can offer you a choice of vehicles that are both affordable and suitable for your needs. And with such a wide variety available, we’re sure you’ll be able to find one that’s right for you.
If you’re new to the Motability Scheme, request a FREE Scheme information pack which gives a snapshot of the latest cars and highlights the value for money options available on the Scheme.
When you lease a car through the Scheme, there are three pricing options available. Take a look at a small selection of what’s available below:
1. Cars that cost less than your mobility allowance:
There are over 100 cars that cost less than your mobility allowance, giving you money back to spend as you wish. The amount you pay is fixed during your lease and the remainder is paid directly to you by the Department for Work and Pensions.
- MG3 1.5 VTI-Tech 105bhp 3Form Sport 5dr where you keep £9.50 per week*
- Vauxhall Viva 1.0 74bhp SE 5dr where you keep £8.00 per week*
- Dacia Sandero 0.9 TCe 89bhp Ambiance 5dr where you keep £6.00 per week*
2. Cars that cost all of your mobility allowance:
There are over 200 cars that cost the same as your allowance, which means you swap the whole of your weekly mobility allowance for the car of your choice. There is no Advance Payment on these models. These cars will display the words ‘Total Allowance’ on the specifications page for weekly rental amount on the Car Search tool.
- Hyundai Tucson 1.6 GDi Blue Drive 130bhp S 5dr 5st with hill start and downhill assist control
- Honda Jazz 1.3 i-VTEC 101bhp EX 5dr with front & rear parking sensors
- SEAT Arona 1.0 TSI 113bhp FR 5dr with touchscreen satellite navigation
- Mitsubishi ASX 1.6 115bhp 2 5dr with emergency stop signal system
- Skoda Fabia 1.0 TSI 108bhp SE L 5dr with front assist safety system
See more cars costing the same as your allowance
3. Cars that cost all of your mobility allowance and have an Advance Payment:
You can increase your choice further by paying a one-off, non-refundable upfront payment which we call an Advance Payment. The Advance Payment covers the cost between your higher rate mobility allowance and the total cost of your lease.
- From £95 Advance Payment, Renault Kadjar 1.5dCi 108bhp Dynamique Nav 5drwith LED daylight running lights
- From £99 Advance Payment, Kia Sportage 1.6 GDi 130bhp 1 5dr 5st with USB/iPod/auxiliary input connections
- From £249 Advance Payment, BMW 2 Series Active Tourer 1.5 134bhp 218i SE 5dr 5stwith sat nav and rear parking sensors
- From £395 Advance Payment, Ford Kuga 1.5TDCi 118bhp Zetec 5dr 5st with Ford SYNC with emergency assistance
- From £399 Advance Payment, Audi Q2 1.0TFSI 113bhp SE 5d 5st with rear parking sensors
See more cars costing the same as your allowance plus a one-off Advance Payment
Search the full range
Alternatively, you can search through the full range of cars using our Car Search tool.
Interested in joining the Scheme?
If you have not leased a car through the Motability Scheme before, find out more about the benefits of leasing through the Motability Car Scheme and check your eligibility to join.
Prices and features of car models shown are correct at the time of printing and may be subject to adjustments or withdrawal in the event of any changes taking place which affect the cost of provision of the lease agreement. Prices shown are valid for recipients of the HRMC of the DLA and ERMC of PIP making an application between 01/01/2018 and 31/03/2018, but may be subject to change. Customers are advised to check any specifically required vehicle features with their dealer at the point of application. All vehicles shown are for illustrative purposes only. *This is the amount of your higher rate mobility allowance which will continue to be paid to you by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP). This amount is based on the current weekly allowance rate of £58.00 and will increase if the DWP makes its annual allowance increases (usually in April). Prices for cars shown categories 2 and 3 above mean that all of your weekly higher rate mobility allowance, including any increases, is paid to Motability Operations Limited. All MPG figures quoted are combined, indicative figures and do not necessarily represent real driving results. Motability Operations Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.