We’ve updated our price list for January to March 2024. This quarter there are over 850 cars, giving you a continued great choice of affordable options.
You’ll find over 140 cars with no Advance Payment, including Volkswagen ID.3 a five door electric car with up to 266 miles of driving range (down from £2,099), SEAT Ateca a large SUV great for those who need additional space (down from £345) and Skoda Enyaq Estate a large electric SUV with up to 249 miles of driving range (down from £999).
We’ve also added even more electric cars to our latest price list, including a wider choice of models with an Advance Payment under £750. You can choose to use the New Vehicle Payment to cover the cost.
More than just a car
Remember, all our cars come with the same worry-free package, including breakdown, servicing and insurance for 3 named drivers.
Head to the ‘Find a vehicle’ section of our site to browse our full range of available cars.
Discover our wide choice of electric cars
The automotive industry is changing. Manufacturers are phasing out petrol and diesel models and are making more electric cars instead. To make sure we’re offering you the best choice possible on the Scheme, we’re making our electric cars more affordable.
We’ve reduced the Advance Payments of over 100 electric cars, including even more long-range models to help you travel farther on one charge.
- From no Advance Payment: BYD Atto 3 150kW Design 60kWh 5dr Auto Hatchback, with a driving range up to 261 miles.
- From no Advance Payment: Vauxhall Mokka 100KW GS 50kwh 5dr Auto, with a driving range of up to 206 miles.
- From no Advance Payment: Peugeot 2008 115KW GT 54kwh GT 54kwh 5dr Auto, with a driving range of up to 249 miles.
- From £299 Advance Payment: Hyundai KONA 160kW Advance 65kWh 5dr Auto Hatchback, with a driving range up to 319 miles.
- From £495 Advance Payment: Toyota BZ4X 150kW Motion 71.4kWh 5dr Auto [11kW], with a driving range up to 313 miles.
Discover your electric future
Remember that if you choose to get an electric car on the Scheme, we offer support with charging – including a standard home chargepoint installation at no extra cost if you’re eligible. You can learn more about suitability and how we can help you make the switch to electric here.
Explore our cars that cost less than your total allowance
There are some leases where you can choose to use just some of your allowance. This means you can spend the rest of your allowance as you want, including if it goes up in the future.
This is known as a fixed or ‘constant’ lease.
- From £62.50 a week: Toyota Aygo X 1.0 VVT-i Pure 5dr Hatchback
- From £70.00 a week: Renault Clio 1.0 TCe 90 Evolution 5dr Hatchback
- From £71.00 a week: Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 Turbo Ultimate 5dr Hatchback
Your total allowance and weekly rental amount might be the same right now. If so, we’ll receive all of your allowance. If your allowance increases, you’ll receive the difference between your weekly rental payment and your total allowance from your allowance provider.
Choose from over 140 cars with no Advance Payment
You can choose a lease that uses all of your allowance. This is known as a variable lease. With these, we’ll always receive your total mobility allowance, even if it goes up during your lease.
You will not need an Advance Payment – this means you will not need to pay anything upfront.
- Vauxhall Crossland 1.2 Turbo Ultimate 5dr Hatchback
- Skoda Enyaq Estate 132kW 60 62kWh 5dr Auto, with a driving range up to 249 miles.
- Suzuki Vitara 1.4 Boosterjet 48V Hybrid SZ-T 5dr 4×4
- Jeep Avenger 115kW Summit 54kWh 5dr Auto, with a driving range up to 249 miles.
High-spec cars with an Advance Payment
You can increase your choice of cars by paying a one-off, non-refundable upfront payment which we call an Advance Payment. The Advance Payment covers the difference between your allowance payments and the cost of the car during your lease.
Helping you order your next car
Remember: you can also use your £750 New Vehicle Payment to help towards the cost of your Advance Payment, by choosing to send it directly to your dealer.
- From £195 Advance Payment: Renault Megane e-Tech EV60 160kW Techno+ 60kWh 5dr Auto Hatchback , with a driving range up to 280 miles.
- From £395 Advance Payment: Dacia Jogger 1.0 TCe Expression 5dr Estate
- From £399 Advance Payment: Vauxhall Grandland 1.2 Turbo Ultimate 5dr Hatchback
- From £699 Advance Payment: DS 3 1.2 PureTech 130 Opera 5dr EAT8 Hatchback
- From £999 Advance Payment: Volkswagen ID.4 210kW Life Pro 77kWh 5dr Auto Estate, with a driving range of up to 255 miles.
Interested in joining the Scheme?
Enjoy everyday freedom with a brand-new, reliable vehicle on the Motability Scheme. Simply exchange your qualifying mobility allowance for a brand-new car, Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle (WAV), scooter or powered wheelchair and our worry-free package.
Remember, every lease comes with a full package:
- Insurance for up to three drivers (this doesn’t have to be you)
- Full RAC breakdown assistance
- Servicing and maintenance
- Plus a lot more – see what you’ll get in our worry-free package
Am I eligible?
You need to receive one of these qualifying mobility allowances, with at least 12 months left, to be eligible to join the Motability Scheme.
How to join
Ready to join the 700,000 people across the UK already enjoying a worry-free Motability Scheme lease? Find out how to join now.
Want to learn more?
We can also send you a free information pack about how the Scheme works. You can request one below:
And be sure to stay in the loop with the latest Scheme news, by signing up to our monthly e-newsletter. We’ll keep you updated with the latest cars on the Scheme, plus other everyday tips and useful accessibility information.