We’ve updated our price list for July to September 2023, and there are now more than 300 Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles (WAVs) to choose from. To help you narrow down your options, we’ve provided a snapshot of what’s available below. You can explore our full range of WAVs by heading to the Find a vehicle section of our website.
All prices in this article are valid from 1 July 2023 to 30 September 2023.
Every three months, we renegotiate prices with our WAV supplier partners, to provide you with a wide range of options that offer great value for money. Our latest price list has some great WAVs with reduced Advance Payments, and even a few fully electric options.
We’ve also seen vehicle supply improving over the past few months, which has led to shorter delivery times and improved availability for many of our most popular WAVs.
When it comes to choosing a WAV, there are lots of things to consider – such as its size, access type, cost, and transmission type (manual or automatic). Here, we’ve selected some exciting WAVs from each size category, split between manual and automatic vehicles.
Unsure which type of WAV is right for you? Try our handy tool to help you work out which type of WAV suits your needs.
Choosing a vehicle
If you see a WAV you like, make sure you speak to different suppliers to check that your choice suits you. Your supplier will also bring a WAV to demonstrate to you at your home, so you can test drive it and make sure it’s the right choice. If you’re happy with it, they’ll order the vehicle for you.
Our latest price list has lower Advance Payments for a range of our most popular Small WAVs on the Scheme. Some highlights from this category include:
- Allied Mobility Peugeot Rifter 1.5l: from £4,195
- Allied Mobility Ford Tourneo Connect: from £4,195
- TBC Mobility Conversions Ford Tourneo Connect: from £4,395
- TBC Mobility Conversions Volkswagen Caddy: from £4,395
- Brook Miller Vauxhall Combo Life: from £4,495
- Automotive Group Citroen Berlingo: from £4,986
- Allied Mobility Peugeot Rifter: from £4,695
- Allied Mobility Ford Tourneo Connect: from £4,695
- TBC Mobility Conversions Ford Tourneo Connect: from £4,895
- TBC Mobility Conversions Volkswagen Caddy: from £4,895
- Brook Miller Vauxhall Combo Life: from £5,695
- Automotive Group Citroen Berlingo: from £5,982
Just like our Small WAVs, the prices for many of our Medium-small WAVs have reduced across a range of popular models. This has been helped by some of our larger WAV converter partners, who have increased production which has improved vehicle availability.
- Brook Miller Volkswagen Caddy Maxi: from £4,645
- TBC Mobility Conversions Ford Grand Tourneo Connect: from £4,845
- GM Coachwork Ltd Ford Grand Tourneo Connect: from £5,145
- Allied Mobility Peugeot Rifter: from £5,145
- Brook Miller Vauxhall Combo Life: from £5,195
- TBC Mobility Conversions Ford Grand Tourneo Connect: from £5,345
- Allied Mobility Peugeot Rifter: from £5,645
- Allied Mobility Ford Grand Tourneo Connect: from £5,645
- TBC Mobility Conversions Volkswagen Caddy Maxi: from £6,145
If you’re looking for a Medium-large WAV, you’ll be pleased to know that there is even greater choice in our latest price list, with the return of the extremely popular Ford Tourneo Custom and Citroen Space Tourer (automatic only). The availability of Medium-large WAVs is much higher than in previous months, and there are even two fully electric WAVs in this category.
- Automotive Group Citroen Space Tourer: from £7,528
- McElmeel Mobility Services Citroen Space Tourer: from £8,295
- Allied Mobility Ford Tourneo Custom: from £8,595
- Volta Mobility Limited Vauxhall Vivaro-e Life: from £11,811
- Lewis Reed Mercedes Benz EQV: from £53,011
Ideal for large families or those who need additional space, we also offer a great selection of Large WAVs to choose from. These vehicles have also benefitted from improvements in vehicle availability – particularly the Peugeot Boxer and Volkswagen Crafter. Some highlights from this category include:
- GM Coachwork Ltd Peugeot Boxer: from £14,395
- Brook Miller Volkswagen Crafter: from £14,995
- GowringsVersa Renault Master: from £19,695
WAVs on the Motability Scheme
Our Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles (WAVs) are a great option for many people, and it’s important you find the right one for you. To help you learn more about the ordering process and what’s involved in getting a WAV, take a look at our website which contains lots of useful information.
More than just a vehicle
The Motability Scheme offers you peace of mind through our all-inclusive lease package. This includes some great benefits such as:
- Insurance for 3 named drivers (this doesn’t have to be you)
- Full RAC breakdown assistance
- Servicing, maintenance and repairs
- Replacement tyres
- Windscreen repair
- 100,000 mileage allowance over 5 years (the length of a standard WAV lease)
Prices and features of vehicle models shown are correct at the time of printing and may be subject to adjustments or withdrawal in the event of any changes taking place which affect the cost of provision of the lease agreement. Prices shown are valid for recipients of the HRMC of the DLA, and ERMC of PIP making an application between 01/07/2023 and 30/09/2023, but may be subject to change. Customers are advised to check any specifically required vehicle features with their dealer at the point of application. All vehicles shown are for illustrative purposes only.
*This is the amount of your higher rate mobility allowance which will continue to be paid to you by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP). This amount is based on the weekly allowance rate of £71.00 (as of 10 April 2023) and will increase if the DWP makes its annual allowance increase.
Prices for vehicles which state ‘Total Mobility Allowance’ mean that all of your weekly higher rate mobility allowance, including any increases, is paid to Motability Operations Limited. All Miles Per Gallon (MPG) values quoted are based on the WLTP test results – see manufacturer website for most up-to-date data. MPG figures may not reflect real-life driving results and are for comparison purposes only. Motability Operations Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.