We asked some customers to choose three words that describe their experience on the Motability Scheme, and what it means to them.
Watch our video below to hear their answers!
Interested in joining the Scheme?
About the Scheme
The Motability Scheme offers an all-inclusive package. If you are in receipt of a qualifying mobility allowance you can use it to lease a brand-new car, scooter, powered wheelchair or Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle (WAV). Insurance, servicing and breakdown cover are all included in the price you pay, so that you can enjoy worry-free motoring.
To join the Scheme, you must be in receipt of one of the following mobility allowances:
- Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of Child Disability Payment – Scotland
- War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
You can easily check whether you’re eligible to join the Motability Scheme by using our eligibility checker tool.