Together with Electrifying.com, we’ve created a Beginner’s Guide to Going Electric – to help our customers who are interested in making the switch. Keep reading to find out what’s included and where you can read it.
Electric cars are becoming a popular choice for many customers, but they can feel a bit daunting if you don’t know much about them. That’s why we’ve partnered with Electrifying.com to bring you a jargon-free guide to all things electric – from the importance of accessible charging to the practicalities of where to plug in.
The guide is now available to read on our website in PDF format – you can find it by clicking below:
Some highlights from the guide include:
- A welcome from our CEO Andrew Miller, and the CEO of Electrifying.com, Ginny Buckley
- What you need to think about before getting an electric car
- The different acronyms you need to know – and other electric vehicle (EV) jargon explained
- The expert take on why you don’t need to fully charge your car after every drive
- Myth-busting some common concerns about electric cars
The guide has been written for beginners, so you don’t need to be a motoring whizz to understand it.
If you want to learn more about what the Motability Scheme does to support customers with EVs, you can take a look at the electric cars section of our website. You can also see our full range of electric cars by using our Car Search tool and using the ‘fuel type’ filter to narrow down your options.
You can also find more articles on electric cars by browsing our News & Views articles below: