We are pleased to announce that our website has been updated, with modern, user-friendly designs and a range of helpful tools to support you in the decision-making process. Keep reading to find out what’s changed and to share your feedback with us.
You might notice that we have changed the way we present information on our website now. Some of these changes include:
- A simplified navigation menu, to help you find information more easily
- Guided selection tools, to help you find a product or vehicle that suits your needs
- Clearer information about electric vehicles, including a ‘suitability checker’ to help you decide if it’s the right time to switch to electric
- An improved site search, which corrects any typos and suggests relevant web pages
- Updated page designs with bold colours and illustrations, improved accessibility, and clear information that’s easier to digest
Why not take a look at our new homepage, and then scroll through the website and try out some of the new tools? You may notice that there are still some sections of the website that look the same – particularly the Car Search tool and pages in the ‘Your Lease’ section. These parts of the site will be updated later in the year.
We’ll also be posting articles in the near future that focus on some of the new features in greater depth, explaining how they work and what they can help you with.
Why we’ve made these changes
We want to ensure that our website provides you with the right information at the right time, in a way that’s easy to follow and understand. We know that for many people, finding information online is an important step in the journey towards becoming a Motability Scheme customer and getting help during your lease.
The new website is intended to provide a more user-friendly experience, with the information being clearer and easier to find. It also provides a more modern look and feel, to better represent our diverse customer community.
Want to share your thoughts?
Although we did a lot of user testing to ensure that customers would be happy with the changes, we know that everyone’s opinion will be different. If you would like to share your feedback on the website updates, please feel free to fill out our feedback form by clicking the button below. This will help us to understand your views and how we can improve the website even more in the future.