Did you know there’s a way to flexibly manage your lease and have more control in keeping your information up to date?
With a Motability Scheme online account, you can sign in at any time to check important details, make changes to some of your key information and even track the progress of your order.
It only takes a few minutes to sign up and once you’ve created an online account, you can enjoy a host of benefits designed to make it easier for you to look after your lease.
Watch our short video to learn more about what the Motability Scheme online account has to offer:
What are the benefits of an online account?
We’re continuously bringing new features to the online account. Currently, you can do the following:
- Check the progress of your application if you’ve placed one recently
- Get your PIN which you’ll need when collecting your new car
- Add your bank details to receive payments, such as the New Vehicle Payment and Good Condition Payment, by bank transfer rather than cheque
- Easily check and update your personal details
- Add or change named drivers during your lease, saving you a call to our insurance provider
- Find contact details for your managing dealership
- Extend the lease on your current car, if you’re eligible
- If you’re a car or Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle (WAV) customer, start your new application from the comfort of home. Doing this before you visit a dealer will give them more time to focus on finding the right car for you
Who can create an online account?
The Motability Scheme online account is available for all Scheme customers.
Ready to create an online account?
If you are ready to create an online account, you can sign up here.
We’ll need your National Insurance number and date of birth so that we can verify who you are, but once you’ve created an account, you can log in at any time using your email address and chosen password.
If you have already created your online account, you can sign in here